POST 9 >> “YOUR FAVORITE BOOK”

Hello classmates! I’m not very good reading, because I can’t keep my concentration, but when I was at school, I read the required books. One of the authors that I like the most was Alberto Fuguet, he is Chilean, and he writes books like “Mala onda”, “Tinta Roja” and “Sobredosis”.
As I said before I don’t read too much, but curiously, all the books that I like the most are about young people a little bit wild, but with a normal life, that live something that changes their lifes.
I have two favorite books, “Sobredosis” from Alberto Fuguet and “Noche de viernes” from Jordi Sierra i Fabra, I really recommend both, they are very short, so are perfect for people who don’t read too much.
I don’t remember the last book that I read completely, but there is another one, that I love, it’s a beautiful history for children and adults too! it calls “Historia de un gato y la gaviota que le enseñó a volar” from Luis Sepúlveda, I read it in 7th grade, but I never get tired of it, if you want to read a short and cute book, this is for you!

Comentarios

  1. hi consuelo , my history is very similar to yours jajaja! have a good week!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello consu! i don't like reading either haha i get bored and lose concentration, one kiss and have a good week. <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job