POST 2 > WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER?


Hi everybody, there’s a lot of people that ask me this cuestion, even when I did my audition in the University, they asked me, well, the first reason is because I love dancing, I dance since 2008, so I’ve always wanted to do this for aliving. At the beginning it wasn’t easy, I was scared that my parents wouldn’t support me. Also we all know how hard it is to be an artists in Chile, so I would tell them that I wanted to study a conventional career, like engineering, but I knew that I wanted to be a dancer.
In 2018, my last year at school, I told my mom, that I want to study dance, she supported me, because, she knew that it was my vocation.
In January 2019 I came to Santiago, to the audition in the Universidad de Chile and I was accepted, I was very happy, in my first year I made a lot of good friends, they are very important to me and learn new things in the university.
In the future i would love being part of a company, maybe in other country, or dance teacher.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job