Post 5 >> a photograph you like

Hi classmates! today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite photographs.
In this picture are my boyfriend and I in my couch, my sister Isidora took it in April last year. We were just arrived from having lunch at the center. We were playing with the camera with my sister in the living room taking some pics of my dog, and she said to us “smile!” and took it.
I love this pic, because was spontaneous, as you can see is very simple, we both see very happy, and I think that the light was perfect! But not all the magic is in the picture, also is in the edition of it hahah, then I post it in my instagram because I really like it.
I have a lot of favorite photographs of my dog, my family, even myself but this is special because is very simple and beautiful, also because my sister and my boyfriend has supported me a lot that first year living in Santiago so he is very important to me.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Consuelo! It's a very nice photograph, spontaneous photos are the best! Have a nice day!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i agree with you, is very simple and beautiful but what i think is more beautiful is how happy you look!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job