POST 7 >> YOUR BUCKET LIST

Hi everyone! today I’m going to tell you, some things I want to do in the future, if there is one hahah. I don’t know if I have concrete plans for future because we never know what would happened tomorrow but anyway I‘ll write some things I want to do.
First of all, I want to graduate from university, then being part of a company, here in Chile or somewhere else, I want to do this for living, also I would like to have a business of clothes or something like that, I already have one, but I want to grow on that, I really like to travel around the world, specially United Estates, Europe and Japan, maybe these are a little bit expensive to go, but I need to save money for doing it. Of course I want to travel around Latin America, I have travelled to Perú (only Tacna) and Bolivia (Santa Cruz) but, I don’t see that very far, maybe if all the thing with the virus ends soon, I’ll travel to Argentina with my boyfriend to see friends who live there and we also want to go to La Paz, Bolivia because is very cheap travel from Arica, I would love to travelled with my sister too.
Maybe I would like to buy a property to have my own house, because my mom always say to me that is one of the best things I could do. I just want to do all this thing with people who makes me feel happy.

Comentarios

  1. Hi consu! I would like to travel Europa too! I hope you can have a clothing bussines, since the one you are selling is great! Bye friend, Take Care :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi consuelo! i wish you can go to the all places you want to know, take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Consuelo! I would also like to know Japan, and I also hope that the pandemic ends soon and we can travel wherever we want, goodbye!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job