POST 6 >> AN EXPERT ON YOUR FIELD

Hi again! I have a lot of people that I admire, my first teacher in Arica, Marcela Ramos and some teachers that I have met in classes Francisca Espinoza, Paula Sacur, Daniela Marini, but now I’m going to talk about Paulina Mellado, she was my improvisation teacher last year, she is a very great choreographer and teacher and I learned a lot of things, her improvisations are so real, she always said that we need to stay in our body.
Paulina studied in the Universidad de Chile, has made a lot of works since 1991, she has been
beneffited 5 times with the FONDART.
She was director of the Company of dance, Balmaceda Arte Joven, Paulina has been teacher in different es institutions, since 2000 manages the cultural space Sala Santa Elena 1332, and now she has her own company Cia. Pe Mellado Danza.
Paulina has influenced in the way I see improvisation and she is a inspiration for me, for all her influence.
The pic that I choose is of her and her interpreters in “La Bailarina”, I watched it last year and I hardly recommend it.

Comentarios

  1. Hello consu! i haven't had classes with the paulina nicked yet but from what you say it makes me want to have classes with her. take care friend <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job