POST 8 >> A SUBJECT YOU’VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

Hi again everyone! well I’m not very sure about my answer because this semester has been very different, for all the things that we’ve been through and I didn’t have all the subject that I should have, but one of the subject that I like and I enjoyed the most is Improvisation, my teacher is Daniela Marini, she is very great and a good teacher, their classes are very interesting, she makes us explore in our movements and space.
In classes we usually talk about the contents and then we do a short guided improvisation, with live music, the teacher makes us play with different thing, like the time of our movements, the energy or the space or even improvise with the objects in your room, I really enjoy this class, because is the only subject that we dance, despite that I don’t have a lot of space in my apartment.
We have not had all the classes that we should, so we are a little bit behind the contents, for now we only learn the different qualities of movements, for example; time, energy, strong and space.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Consuelo, Daniela Marini was my teacher last year, her methodology is very interesting, I really liked her classes, keep enjoying her classes, bye!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job