Post 4: A person I would like to meet

  There so many people I would like to meet, some artists, activists, politicians, and even people who are no longer in this world. But right now, I would love to meet the famous singer, entrepreneur and designer, Rihanna.

Since I was a child, I’ve always liked Rihanna’s music, and I’m sure that most of the people know her, or have listened to her songs. She has a lot of music hits, as “Umbrella”, “Love on the Brain”, “Diamonds”, “Don’t Stop The Music” and  many more. Rihanna has a beautiful voice and also she’s a very good rapper. She’s from Barbados and started her music career been very young, when she was about 15 years old, she was discovered by American record producer Evan Roger.

But Rihanna is not only one of the most talented women in the music industry, she also has a makeup and lingerie brand! In 2017 she launched the cosmetics company Fenty Beauty, revolutionizing the way other cosmetic brands approached diversity, including about 40 shades of foundation.

Not satisfied with this, in 2018 she launched her lingerie brand, with the vision of creating an inclusive brand. Savage x Fenty is lingerie for everyone, any type of bodies, and we can see it in her shows, she invites women and men of different  sizes and ethnicities, and people from the trans community.


I admire Rihanna for everything she has achieved so far, I think she has opened the doors so that other brands diversify their products.
Despite she is a billionaire now, she seems lovely and she doesn’t forget where she comes from, and that is why I would love to meet her.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job