Post 7: Changes to your Study Program


 Hi everyone, well, the study program has been studied for many years, and it has changed a lot since the creation of the career, and I think it has changed for the better, we attain with more preparation for being critical people, not just “beauty dancers”.

But there are some things that I would like to change, like the lenght of the career, it lasted 6 year, but now, just 5, and I think it can be easily summarized in 4 years, but maybe it is like this for some reason, and we need deepening of the contents.

I also think that our building is very old, we need a new one, the classroom aren’t bad, they have good lighting and space, but there basic things that have to get better, for example, the lift or the dinning room. The building is so small, practically we don’t have recreational areas.

Other thing that I would change from the study Program, is the integration of the technology, the world is changing and we need the tools for working in the audiovisual world. I would like to learn more about editing and filming for making video-dance in the future. 

The career has two mentions, interpretation and teaching, but we received those contents just the last year, and  I think that during all the years, we should have approaches to the mentions independently of what we would choose.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job