Post 5: My future job

 Hi everyone! I’m back again, I’ve always been sure that I won’t going to work in an office, I find it a bit bored that’s why I chose my career; Dance.

The work field is very extensive, you can work as a teacher, in the investigation area, in advertising or for shows, but the thing I would like the most is being part of a company. I would love preparing works for every season! also I think you make very good friends in a company, I was part of one in Arica and the experience was beautiful. 

That’s why in my last year of university I will choose the interpreter mention, so I can have a good preparation for being one. 

My dream job is more an indoor job, but if we want we could travel around the world, showing our works, and that’s a thing that I would love, visit other countries and knowing other companies and dancers from around the planet, I think they are the most enriching experiences!

Greetings!



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future