Post 6: Time travel to the future

 Well, I´m not sure if I would like to know what is going to happen in the future, it kind of scares me, but if I have to, I would like to travel to the future just for curiosity, to have a sneak peak of how it´s going to be.

Maybe I would like to travel around 50 years into the future, to see how much the health technology, the social medias, and even the society have advanced. I´m interested in the advancement of robots, I really hope that they don´t rule us ahahah, like in the movie, I, robot hahah. 

There are so many things that I would like to know, some insignificant, like the winner lottery ticket, so I can bought it haha, and also, I would like to know if we are going to overcome the pandemic, and if there are going to be more global pandemics. I hope that in the future most of the killer diseases have a cure, or at least a less painful treatment. 

I would like to know how it´s going to be the technology, will there be flying cars? I hope that all the cars are sustainables and we finally reduce the emission of polluting gases, also I would like that the enviroment to be respected and cared for everyone. 

But if you asked me, I would like to come back from that travel time, I´m fine with my life and I also think that we should enjoy the moment, and don´t think too much in the future.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 5: My future job