POST 1: a country I would like to visit

Hi everyone! it’s been a long time since I wrote for the last time in this blog, but i’m back! and today I’m going to talk about a country I would like to visit. 

In a couple of years I would like to visit Europe, actually i’m saving money for this but if I had enough money I would love to go to Japan, this is a country that really caught my attention, for their culture and beautiful places. In Japan I would like to walk for the main streets of Tokyo, full of lights and places to eat and try the real ramen, go to the magical temples and take pics to a cherry blossom tree. If I go to Japan one day, i cannot miss the Tokyo Studio Ghibli Museum, i’m in love with Hayao Miyasaki’s movies, they are so magical, I love the characters, the plots and the illustrations are beautiful, but the tickets are too expensive, so I have to save a lot of money to go. 

However, I wouldn’t live in Japan, the culture shock could be huge, there are many things that are undesirable for the japanese people, like the tattoos, the feminine empowerment or having a body that doesn’t fit the japanese standards of beauty, but anyway, just for vacation I would happily go.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8: English Lenguage Challenge

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 5: My future job